IPTV Stream Player app is the most popular IPTV player app. If you have a subscription to more than one IPTV service, you must need an IPTV Stream Player app to run all the IPTV services on one platform. It has a user-friendly interface with all the features that the user needs while using it. Users can run the IPTV services on the app without any difficulty. To watch TV channels, movies, series, and sports on the IPTV player, you must enter the Xtream Codes in the IPTV Stream Player app. It can also support 4K streaming resolution.
Features of the IPTV Stream Player app
- It supports the Electronic Program Guide (EPG).
- Users can record live TV.
- It is compatible with external media players
- IPTV player supports Dynamic Language Switching
- It also has a feature of parental controls.
- Impressive layout
- User-friendly interface
- Support 4K content
- Create your playlist
- It functions with all types of Displays.
- Manage multiple IPTV services very well.
- The IPTV Stream player app works with all IPTV services.
- It is compatible with all Android devices.
Why choose IPTV Stream Player?
IPTV Stream Player is the best IPTV player due to its advanced features that make it different from other IPTV player apps.
Check out the following reasons to choose the IPTV Stream Player app:
- It supports different formats, so users can smoothly run any IPTV service without any problem.
- Users can also create their own playlist in the IPTV player, so they access their favorite shows easily.
- Users can also enable the subtitle feature while watching movies, series, etc.
- It helps you fast stream your content.
Is the IPTV Stream Player App Legal?
IPTV stream player app doesn’t have its own content that’s why it is totally safe and legal. They do not promote the use of any type of copied content on their player. But sometimes the IPTV you access contains some illegal content. So we advised you to use VPN to overcome this issue.
It offers three subscription plans, allowing users can pick according to requirements-
The Monthly package is $29
The Yearly package is $299
They also give you the choice of a One-Time payment of $499.
How to Sign Up on IPTV Stream Player?
- Follow these steps to sign up on the IPTV Stream Player app-
- Open a web browser.
- Go to the official website of IPTV Stream Player.
- Check the Subscription packages.
- Select the subscription package and buy it.
- Make payment and follow additional steps.
- After payment, Users can check the login details on the registered website.
Here is the list of devices that supports IPTV Stream Player-
- Android Devices
- Windows & Mac PC
- Smart TV
Steps to install the app on Android Devices
- Open a web browser on your Android device.
- Visit the official website of IPTV Stream Player.
- Download the APK file of the IPTV player on your Android device.
- Now go to the setting option and click on the security option.
- Enable the Unknown sources option.
- Open the APK and install the app on your device.
- After installation, open your app.
- Now you can stream your favorite shows on your Android device.
Steps to install the app on Windows & Mac PC
Before installing the IPTV stream player app, you have to install the Android emulator BlueStacks on your device.
- Open a web browser on your Windows & Mac PC.
- Visit the authorized website of IPTV Stream Player.
- Download the Stream Player APK on your Windows & Mac PC.
- Also, Download the BlueStacks emulator on your device.
- Launch the BlueStacks emulator.
- Login to your Google Account.
- Tap on the Install apk icon.
- Select Stream Player APK and click on Install.
- After installation, open the IPTV player
- Sign in to the IPTV service Provider account with the necessary details.
- Now you can access the channels on your device.
Steps to install the app on Firestick
Before downloading the stream player app, you have to install the Downloader app on your device.
- Go to the Search icon on the Firestick home screen.
- Search for the Downloader app.
- Click on the Download button and start downloading.
- Open the Firestick home screen and go to the Settings menu.
- Go to My Fire TV → Developer Options → Install unknown apps.
- Then you see the Downloader app in the list.
- Turn on the Downloader.
- Go to the home page and open the Downloader app.
- Enter the Stream Player APK link in the URL box.
- Click on the Go button.
- Now click the install button to install the APK file on your device.
- After installation, Open the app and sign in with complete details.
- Now you can access the content on your device.
Steps to install the app on Smart TV
Follow these steps to install the app on your Smart TV–
- Go to the Settings option on your device.
- Select the Device Preferences option.
- Choose Security & restrictions.
- Turn on the Unknown sources option.
- Download the IPTV Stream Player APK from the official website.
- Now, copy the APK file and paste it into a USB drive.
- Connect the USB port on your Smart TV.
- Go to File Manager and open the APK file of the stream player app.
- Click on the install button to install the app on your device.
- Now, select the ‘Open’ button to launch the app on your device.
- Login to your IPTV provider account and start watching your favorite shows.
IPTV Stream Player app is the most famous IPTV player. Users can run multiple IPTV services on one platform. It also supports 4K streaming resolution. It also delivers the feature of parental control. If you need more information about the IPTV Stream Player app, contact us at Xtreame HD TV.