Set IPTV is a famous media player for devices. It is compatible with various devices, such as Smart TVs, Firestick, Android devices, Windows, Mac PC, and Samsung Smart TVs. It allows you to unlock most video and audio formats that exist.
Multiple media players are available in the market, such as VLC, Kodi, and SM player. Due to its features like supporting various formats of videos and audio, Set IPTV has gained popularity. It supports formats like MP3, MP4, AVI, MPG, AC3, WMA, OGG, AAC, etc.
It is a well-organized, perfectly designed, and feature-rich app that makes it more effective and unique than other media apps.
Set IPTV is just a media player and doesn’t provide any content on your devices. Users can’t get any channels with the subscription package of the media player.
Features of Set IPTV App
- Easily set up on your device.
- Strong video encoder.
- Support multiple audio and video formats.
- It handles both Xtream Codes API and M3U Playlists.
- It has a Parental Control Support feature.
- Support EPG
- It supports all media streaming devices.
- It has a user-friendly interface.
It is very budget-friendly. Users only have to pay 15.99$ for lifetime activation.
Is Set IPTV legal?
Yes, Set IPTV is legal and safe because it doesn’t provide any playlists or channels to stream. It is just a medium for watching IPTV content on your device.
But sometimes, your IPTV services contain unverified content mixed with other quality content. Another reason is that people use media players to watch free IPTV content, and most of the time, this content is illegal. So we advise you to use VPN to overcome these legal issues.
List of Devices that support Set TV
Here is the list of devices that support Set TV-
- Android Devices
- Windows or Mac PC
- Smart TV LG & Samsung Smart TV
Steps to Install on Android Devices
The IPTV app is available on the play store. So, there is no need to search for external sources.
Follow these steps to install it on Android Devices-
- Open the play store on your device.
- Search for Set IPTV and install it on your device.
- Launch the app and follow the steps that show on your screen.
- The application is now ready to use.
Steps to Install on Firestick
The Set IPTV doesn’t support Firestick directly. Users need to install the downloader app to download it on their devices.
- Install the ‘Downloader’ app on a Firestick from the Amazon App Store.
- Now, turn on the unknown source setting for Downloader to sideload an APK file.
- Open setting option.
- Go to My Fire TV.
- Select Developer Options.
- Click on Install Unknown Apps.
- Choose the Downloader and turn it on.
- Go to the main screen.
- Enter the Set IPTV APK URL in the required field.
- Click on the Go button.
- And download the APK file of the Set IPTV media player.
- Click on the APK file.
- Choose the install button to install the app on your device.
- Launch the Application.
- Note the Mac address and complete the activation to watch the IPTV playlist on your Firestick.
Steps to Install on Windows and Mac PC
The Set IPTV doesn’t support Windows and Mac directly. Users need to install the Bluestacks Android Emulator app to download it on their devices.
- Open a web browser.
- Go to the official website of BlueStacks Android Emulator.
- Install the emulator on your device.
- Launch the Emulator.
- Sign in on it with your Google account.
- Now go to the play store.
- Search for Set IPTV on the google play store.
- Install the App.
- Launch the Application.
- Your Set IPTV App is ready to use on your device.
Steps to Install on Samsung/LG Smart TV
Follow these steps to install it on Samsung/LG Smart TV–
- Click on the Home button.
- Pick Samsung Smart Hub/LG TV Content Store.
- Click on the Search icon to search for Set IPTV.
- Install the App.
- Launch the app and activate it on your device.
Why is the playlist not working?
- Try to add a playlist again.
- Make sure you add a valid playlist.
- Contact with the customer support team.
Does Set IPTV offer any playlist?
No, it doesn’t provide any IPTV playlists or channels to the users. It is just a media player to open different formats of videos and audio content on your device, like Android and Smart TV.
Is the Set IPTV player responsible for the quality of content?
No, it is not responsible for the quality of your IPTV playlist content.
What devices support the Set IPTV media player?
It supports all Android devices, Firestick, Windows, Mac PC, Smart TVs, tablets, etc.
List of audio and video formats compatible with media players
Here is the list of video and audio formats compatible with the media player
Why is Set IPTV popular?
Set IPTV is popular because it is a well-organized, perfectly designed, and feature-rich app. The main reason is it supports all audio and video formats.
Name some other Media Players
VLC, Kodi, and SM player are some other media players.
Is there any trial pack of a media player?
Yes, It offers a 7-day trial pack to check the performance of the media player.
Set IPTV has become a popular media player in the market. It provides top-quality services to the users. It supports various devices such as Android, Firestick, Windows, Mac PC, Smart TVs, tablets, etc. Users can easily install the app on their devices. It also provides a Parental Control Support feature for parents’ convenience. You can also operate any streaming service on a media player. It is compatible with formats like MP3, MP4, AVI, MPG, AC3, WMA, OGG, AAC, etc.If you need more information about the Set IPTV media player, contact us at Xtreame HD TV.